If you are a Salary Basic or Premium customer you can integrate Salary and Xena in order to make Salary post items regarding the payrolls automatically in Xena. This guide shows how to do so:
1. You set up the integration in Salary in the menu 'integrationer' -> 'regnskab' and click the bar 'skift regnskabsintegration'. See below:
2. From here, choose Xena from the dropdown menu
3. From here you will be forwarded to Xena where you will have to log into the account of the company that has to be integrated with Salary.
Log into Xena and click 'ja tillad' ('yes, allow')
4. You will be sent back to Salary where you will have to choose organisation:
5. From here, choose the daybook in which you want us to post the items regarding the payroll.
6. In the last step you have to map the accounts in Salary to your accounts in Xena and save your changes
At the bottom press 'gem kontoplan' and your changes will be saved. You can always make changes to your mapping in Salary by clicking the menu 'integrationer' > regnskab'. There you can make your changes and save them.